Let the sun shine in-ternally
You will remember from basic science class that plants convert the radiant energy from the sun into solid form through photosynthesis.
The resultant solid energy is chlorophyll: green, solid sunshine.
Chlorophyll is known to benefit health in many ways, including:
- encourages healing and recovery from wounds and other physical damage.
- slows and/or reverses the aging process.
- helps control the appetite by reducing hunger.
- reduces unpleasant body odors.
- promotes internal cleansing, especially toxic metals.
- reduces damage to DNA, especially in the colon.
- potent antioxidant.
- enhances iron metabolism
Studies comparing people with high levels of chlorophyll to people with low levels indicate significant reduction in the incidence of many diseases, including candida and various forms of cancer.
Chlorophyll is obviously really, really good for your body, so make certain you get plenty. If your diet isn’t mainly dark green vegetables, including sea vegetation, then it is advisable to supplement your chlorophyll.
Our favorite chlorophyll supplement (and Dr. Golob’s) is Wachters’ Professional Formula C.
If we were to be limited to only one supplement for some reason (God forbid), Wachters’ Professional Formula C would unquestionably be the one that Anni and I would choose.