know that people who have the best possible health don’t need doctors.
understand that medical doctors, although of tremendous value to the sick and injured, aren’t of much use to truly healthy people.
would rather be enjoying an active, unencumbered, joyous and blissful life than hanging out in waiting rooms and hospitals.
Nature has already provided everything that is necessary for the best possible health, if we only know about it.
Chinese medicine has been studying, isolating and proving those Nature-provided solutions for thousands of years.
Naturopathic, Chiropractic, and other so-called “alternative” health practitioners have picked up where the Chinese left off, and are extending the science of health and healing far, far beyond the slow-moving, obscenely profit motivated drug and surgical industries.
Then you are invited to join the Perfect Health: NATURALLY! community, which includes:
- receiving the Simple Natural Health Tips newsletter at least twice each week, (possibly more as important issues arise),
- Invitations to occasional podcasts, live and recorded video streams and pre-recorded audio programs,
- guided access to:
- the Doctor Regan Golob website (docgolob.com),
- the Joyous Oasis website (joyousoasis.com)
- the Health Miracles Without Treatment website (hmwt.com),
- the Health Talk For Horses website (healthtalkforhorses.com),
- this Perfect Health: Naturally! website (ph-n.com),
- the Wizards of Wellness Essays and Articles website (wwea.com),
- Others, as pertinent natural health information is uncovered.
To accept, simply submit your name and best email address using this form:
- A confirmation email will be sent to you immediately after you submit the form. You must confirm that it was you who submitted your information by clicking the link in that email in order to validate your membership. (This protects you from being enrolled by someone other than you.)
- You will be able to immediately cancel your participation at any time. An Unsubscribe link is provided at the bottom of every e-mail you will receive.
- If you are extra cautious and feel that you need more information about the sources of information and the people who research and report it before you participate, you may want to review the “About” page first.)